- You cannot work on your project before the event begins
- You cannot use the work of other teams without their consent
- The decision of the judges is final for determining placing and prizes
- Please follow the instructions of the NHacks organizers
- You must abide by our code of conduct
- You may not bring anything unwelcome (alcohol, weapons, etc)
Code of Conduct
Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, previous hackathon attendance or computing experience (or lack of any of the aforementioned). We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any hackathon venue, including hacks, talks, workshops, parties, social media and other online media. Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon without a refund (if applicable) at the discretion of the hackathon organisers.